Get In Touch
- the geological wonder that is the Sooke PotHoles
- the ultimate luxury of the world famous Sooke Harbour House, inn to visiting dignitaries, Heads of State and Hollywood celebrities
- for the adventurous, the epic West Coast Trail and Juan de Fuca Trail
- Whiffen Spit for a a spectacular morning walk with your dog
- the many unspoilt beaches along Vancouver Island’s West Coast Road
- for the sports fisherman, Sooke’s annual fishing derby with world class salmon fishing, trophy sized halibut and more
- a walk along the pier accessed via lovely MacGregor Park for a seagull’s eye view of Sooke Harbour and the Olympic mountains
- a short boat ride to some life changing whale- and wildlife- watching
This is just a small taste of all that awaits in Sooke BC. Google these spots or check out Discover Sooke.
Where are you located?
The Great White North! Although it’s actual green and wet in winter and pleasantly temperate in summer. Specifically, in case you want to send snail mail, we’re at 114-2059 Kaltasin Rd, Sooke, BC, V9Z 0B9, Canada.
Why no phone number on the site?
We’re in and out of the office so often (mostly out) that phoning is just not going to do it. And we don’t have cell phones (I KNOW! So weird!) so this contact form is your best bet. Go ahead, write. We’d love to hear from you.